Thursday, February 10, 2011

Thursday Feb.10th 2011 golfing

Just typical for Esltra Del Mar

Driving range

typical golf fairways

Roger and Susie's Travels Well to day we had 7 of us golfing. I am just glad that I am one of them I will not talk about there scores or mine because that is not important. Because they make me feel that my endever to get better is very importent. I am improving that is all that counts. The main thing is that I am enjoying my time learning the game of golf. Thanks to all my friends that put up with me Roger PS I can not say enough about the fact that we get to golf on a 5 star course which cost the average joe 95US plus we as residents of stone Island (Tres Amigos RV park) We only have to pay $35 US Thur. through Sun. (How cool is that)

2 comments:

  1. keep up the practice, sounds like you are having fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! Think back to where you were a year ago golf wise...good job!

    ReplyDelete