Friday, February 11, 2011

Fishing today Feb. 11th Friday

Roger and Susie's Travels Well to day myself and Robin decided if we were going to catch fish we were going to have to get out earlier in the morning so we did. Today we were out in the fishimg fields by about 7;45 am and we had results Robin had the only fish that came aboard 9catch and release) but I did also have good luck ???? the first fish that I hooked was a big one it got to with in 5' of the boat before it left me high and dry the second fish I hooked fought for 15 minutes before it broke my hook in half the third one I fought for 10 minutes before it took all my tackle we finally gave up so we will try another day with better equiptment But we got enought action to go back so it paid off to get up early sorry no pictures

1 comment:

  1. there ya go, the early bird catches the fish, keep at it and a picture would be nice to back up your claim.

    ReplyDelete