Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Nov. 7th Los Glorias
























































Roger and Susie's Travels Left San Carlos 8:30 am on our way to Los Glorias as we pulled off freeway and through a small town to head for Los Glorias I was right behind Robin he went through a green light and me right behind then a municipal cop pulled me over and told me that I went through a red light (total bullshit) to make a long story short I got my first experience at paying a bribe cost me $30.00 US. After that he gave us guidence through town toward Los Glorias. On a happier note we arrived around 4:00 pm went to hotel restraunt had dinner and drinks. While we were there a bus tour from Culican mostly mexican ladies mostly middle aged they all came into the restraunt a band was set up they played all of our music but in mexican they (mexican ladys) got up and started dancing before you know it they had us up dancing with them. Well what can I say we had a blast. we decided to stay another day and enjoyed their company the next day in the pool etc. They left at 4:00 all kinds of hugs hand shakes etc this was quite an expierence. We even exchanged email with the tour lady. We did spend some time on the beach collecting shells etc and pulled out three locals stuck in the sand with Robins jeep

1 comment:

  1. We stayed at Mr.Moros last year for 8 nights, enjoyed it and got the bodywork, from our accident, done on our coach right there in the resort.

    ReplyDelete