Sunday, November 14, 2010

Nov. 10 to 14th Stone Island

























































































































Roger and Susie Travels Sorry it took so long to get back to the blog but after we arrived we have been busy trying to get settled in plus the camera is giving me trouble down loading. We (Susie) have been sorting out cupboards trying find every thing. And me (Roger)unpacking the basement of the motor home. putting the boat trailer together and also starting to set up our landscaping for our out side space. I bought 1400 local bricks (sun dryed bricks 2 peso,s per ) so I have put about 1/2 down. (haveing trouble with carmera to down load pictures will post them when I get problem solved) Camera problem solved

1 comment: