Thursday, June 17, 2010

More of the same old balony

Roger and Susie's Travels Well besides trying to get ready for the fathers day weekend (on June 16Th)My Buddy Hal decided I should have some more golfing lessons so we went out and did 18 holes as expected I didn't do much better (but except for the extra pressure I did enjoy) By the way out of 18 holes Hal I think parred at least 4 to 5 holes. (June 17Th) My Cousin Dan La Rose called and invited me to come for a ride with him in his self loading logging truck for a round trip from Cumberland logging site in the mountains to the log sorting area on the north side of Campbell River (round trip approx 2.5 to 3 hrs) The bad part was I forgot to bring my camera you would find it interesting to see him loading logs on to the truck. Then to see them unload the truck at the other end. Maybe I will get another time and I will make sure to bring the camera. no pic,s today And I should mention that Susie has been very busy doing wonderful things with the food that we all like for the fathers day weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Its nice to see you get back to Blogging again. Looks like you are keeping busy.

    ReplyDelete