Friday, June 4, 2010

I am back again
















Roger and Susie's Travels June 3rd Well this is a update from May 24Th things are still going in the mode of getting ready for the spring (excuse me) summer (weather has been crappy) On a high note we had a visit from Robbin and Peggy and Peggy mother Ruth (a sweet heart) ( plus the dogs Rue & Tigger) We all went for a ride in the old 48 chevy every body enjoyed that. we enjoyed the local fare at our local over a 100 year old pub. they spent 2 days and we all had a good time. we will see them again on the 20Th at Fathers day car show in Qualicum. Back to working on my boat I have found extra problems (maintenance ????) which is taking me extra time this year to get in the water. (Robin & Peggy are our friends from Stone Island Mexico they live in Washington near Seattle) Well I am getting ready for a block garage sale which is happening on Sunday ( Susie expects me to empty my crawl space good luck with that but I will try ??????)

No comments:

Post a Comment