Sunday, February 16, 2014

!2th to the 16th

Roger and Susie's Travels
Today is good day I just learned that I won 1650 pesos at playing golf at Marina Mazatland over at Mazatland the pro from Estra moved over there so we have been golfing there on and off for the last month they also have a skins game that you enter and pay 200 pesos over your green fees thanks to a birdy on a par three hole I won 1650 pesos. How cool is that winning money on some thing you enjoy I am a happy camper



As you can the sunset changes by the second

This is a troup of Mexican boy scouts  heading up the beach  for a over night camping trip they came back home at a bout 6:00 am the next morning not sure where they camped but cool to no that they have boy scouts

old picture but I am sure that's the way I was smiling when I herd about my win
A few sail boats stayed over night in the bay

3 comments:

  1. Sort of like boy scouts but attached to the Mexican Army. If you check my bog there is an explanation and a link.

    Congratulations on your big win.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good golfing win !, love your smile XoX. Bets .

    ReplyDelete