Monday, January 6, 2014

4th 5th & 6th Jan. / 14

Roger and Susie's Travels
High lites for the last 3 days Golf on Sat. managed to break the 100 again score 99 and managed a birdy on the last hole. Sunday quiet except for a hair cut. Monday into town for a dentist
 appointment for Susie and Kitty timing changed no dentist till Friday But good news close to Fat fish for dinner Ribs Greeeeeeeat

Hell if I know what this is all about

Okay where is my dad when I want to play ball

Well the hair cut is well worth the 100 pesos she come to the park on Sundays and will do nails (hand) petty cures (toes) hair cuts for Lady's and men she is single mother making here way in this world

Fish market next to dentist I had a tough time getting all that beer down ????

moved down the road after dentist failier to fat Fish tough life

Fat fish ummmmmm good

I guess we had go home some time

3 comments: