Saturday, December 14, 2013

Dec. 14th another great day on the isla

Roger and Susie's Travels
On a update on my pickup repairs The oil leak from cooling hose got taken off and welded the spark plugs got changed new oil change. I went online and found that the oil cooler lines problem at home normally runs about $600 for a re & re it cost me for everything $1520 pesos (approx $126 Canadian )
go figure. On to another exciting days event I went golfing today had my very best ever golf at Esta Del Mar I shot a total of 93 I hope to continue this trend. The day got finished off with a happy hour with a bunch of us at
To days golf

Today's happy hour



A little shot down the way

A shot of some of our area
RV site then a very nice dinner with Mike and Kitty

2 comments:

  1. Now thats a good deal on the repairs.
    Like your new template.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Things are going good , repairs and golf ! See you XOX Bets .

    ReplyDelete