Monday, February 11, 2013

Feb 11th

The puzzle from hell it took a total of 5 week (on and off) to complete




Roger and Susie's Travels Quiet day my knee is hurting after walking 20 plus blocks after the fire works but it will be okay for golfing (I guess so) the puzzle from hell finally got finished today I have had help but not too much but today Bob Brown did help for a couple of hours and we did manage to get it completed (there will be no more puzzles this season ) All in all another great day. Just a little note this is my 500th post sense I started doing this post a little milestone I am surprised I have continued doing this ?????

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on 500, keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Roger, do keep it up , as we enjoy your photos and your sence of humor !! Nice seeing things you do . xox Bets

    ReplyDelete