Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Jan. 15th

Oh why not rub my belly
Heavy duty crib
Rick says I think I will leave this piece of work for Roger to complete (The puzzle he started before he left)
Azario looking happy (Where is my next victom) he is our Massage guy
Kitty trying to explain to Azrio how she keeps beating Mike in crib
Wendy Kitty Susie planning a world tour via ATV
Rick and Deb just before they got evicted
the eviction you notice how they were man handled they really did not want to leave but we all decided that they had to good of a time thats a no no
this is a very nice picture of a father and son doing a walk on the beach this is Bud on the left Mark on the right which is pretty cool
Oh Oh I think there leaving because they lost at volley ball
Thank god I have some help with this puzzel that Rick left me with
Whow
Roger and Susie's Travels Still cool and windy played golf with Bob, Don, (Bobs Brother) Ken and myself a great game we learned that the wind does have a effect on the balls travel experience But we still had a great time then home to have a siesta (I was a little bundled up out side on my easy chair) But still had a good dream Then off to Mike and Kitty's for dinner I have to admit we did do dinner inside but was great then dogs out for a walk (nightly richawal) Pictures are from a few days ago plus (Sussies camera)

2 comments:

  1. Still did not tell how cool ,is cool temp. Please !! Bets xox Love the photos but sure LOVE the comments .

    ReplyDelete