Monday, April 9, 2012

April 6th plus


My temporary plastic roof over my palm tree blew off in a big wind storm no other damage the power was off for three days

That was pompas grass I will have to cut back to nothing and will come back lovely as ever

lots of tall grass,s to cut back

and of course to get the padio back in shpe

more work to get pots ready for spring

this insulation that I put around the base of the palm tree to stop freezing

 I"d say it is ready for trimmming and cuting
Roger and Susie's Travels next two days with still unpacking etc I did manage to do a golf tournament for Friday and Saturday called the hillbilly Classic had fun about 88 guys One guy got a hole in one (bad news you have to buy everybody a drink a can a beer runs $ 5.00 x 88 guys Yikes you do the math) I don't think I want to be that lucky. Well we are settling put holy crap is there a lot of yard work to get caught up before we can really relax

No comments:

Post a Comment