Thursday, May 5, 2011

May 25th 2011 Saratoga beach home

I think he is inspecting my work ???

My edging tool but I think it needs a new blade not quitewhat I would like for a profestional job

Edging so so

new blade needed for mower also??

Susie said change shoes for cutting grass so I did ????
Roger and Susie's Travels  well yesturday I went for my annual checkup ( not that pleasent but a must for us old dudes ) Today I went off to get the blood tested done in Courtney plus check on the motor home ( they still have not done didly squat.) then off to Campbell River to do business. I did manage to get  about 1.5 hrs at the golf driving range at Stories Creek golf club ( like I really need the practice ??? ) Then off to our local pub to meet Susie for happy hour then home to play ball with sara I did manage to get the back grass cut before coming in for dinner then the hockey game ????

1 comment:

  1. Lotta work to maintain your lovely property, but sure looks nice. Just get the barbie and hottub going and all is well!

    ReplyDelete