Monday, December 13, 2010

Catching up Dec 13th
















Roger and Susie's Travels Here I am 2 weeks behind lots has happened in the last two weeks had a electrical problem most of that will get resolved when I get home through my extended warrenty> My camera died after about 15 years of service (thats like 150 year in human service ???) we have been doing all the normal thing like playing volley ball crib tournments on sundays at local restraunts taking our spanish lessons every thurday morning golfing. we had our first pot luck at Larry and Marlins ( they supplied 4 keilo of hambers and a ton of hotdogs) the rest of us supplied salids etc Also Waldo set karioki so was a pretty good night to party. We have taken in our first ball game in Mazatlan (a real blast ) about 20 to 30 of us were in a group (lots of nosie and beer consumption) Also went out on our little boat diid some fishing (caught nothing) I am sure I have forgotten dozens of things we have been doing . But I will try to do better from here on. PS I can't do spelling check because it is trying to ghange the words to spanish ????

1 comment:

  1. Looks god! Glad you got the camera going and were able to update your Blog. Always like to see how you guys are making out in Paradise. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete