Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Home maintance











Roger and Susie's Travels April 28Th well we have been home for about 2 weeks I have been multi tasking. Getting the yard ready for summer. Weather is still iffy (our back yard takes the most work) emptying the motor home plus under neath (I will totally reorganize that area)The motor home goes in for fridge repairs on Friday the may 7Th (covered under warranty)working on my old car ( picked up parts in Washington more Stainless steal trim pieces plus a set of fender skirts etc) any way I enjoy working on lots of things at the same time. Also getting back in touch with all our friends here on Vancouver island. I will try to get caught up on the blog about every 2 weeks unless I feel something is interesting to post

1 comment:

  1. keepin busy I see, Nice looking old car what year?? 47 chev coupe?

    ReplyDelete