Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Sara,s nails
















Roger and Susie's Travels you will notice that I some times am a little slack at entering on a daily bases But I will try to catch up the last few days have been relaxing happy hours reading books getting ready to leave Stone Island and start to head home (leaving here on Mar. 23rd)yesterday I started by taking my screen room (tent) apart a put away under the coach. today I am planning to go in to Mazatlan with Mike & Kitty to dog groomer to see if I can get Sara (our pet dog) nails cut its cheaper down here. Well we went to town got there too early so went for breakfast (good and cheap eggs ranchero 38 pesos $3 can.) got Sara nails cut (you would think she got killed) cost 20 pesos ( under $2 can.) then home for happy hour etc Pictures another day of fishing we got skunked again my little garden

No comments:

Post a Comment