Thursday, March 20, 2014

Mar. 20th

Roger and Susie's Travels
 Left Bakersfield at 9 am picked up fuel at Hwy #5 4.27 per gal left there only to find the next station was $4.19 that,s life on the road arrived rolling hills 7 hours later 386 miles kept around 55 to 60 a little better on fuel the price on fuel her $4.09 staying in the park 25 bucks with Sam,s card Susie and I did the buffet 2for1 on Thursdays very fresh and good deal about $15 for both of us Checked out golf course they have 18 holes Thursday and Tuesday for $40 including cart but they also have afternoon golf for $40 also starting at 12:10 so I am booked for tomorrow hope I can break my 100 we will stay in dry park tomorrow night and leave for 7 feathers in the morning so lucky with Internet ???? not sure about 7 feathers
7 hours of boring

People at rolling hills going for a stroll at first I though maybe a grand child but I guess one is easy er to handle

Way to much food at these buffet this after a big salad

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to your next blog . Your eating well at least ! xox. Bets .

    ReplyDelete