Monday, December 10, 2012

Trip to town

Before this wonderful day started I needed to flush the system (you no the poo poo business )all hell broke loose the line was blocked and started to leak well you know what that means (stinky) of course everybody thinks that there shit don't stink so I am not a happy camper because I have a 30 ft run (can you imagine) thank fully it was a easy fix all I had to do was get Sara's tennis ball out of the line so reverse gravity and ball removal solved the problem except I washed my hands at least 10 time and ended up having to use spray bleach Walla good done

I tried to take few picture of our night lighting these pic,s do not show how nice it looks I will have to get some body to show how to take night pictures with a cheap camera


Roger and Susie's Travels Today was our first trip to town with the pick up truck the Girls (Susie and Kitty) went ahead got the panga so they could do shopping nails etc Mike and myself drove the truck to town big shopping day to much to pack on a palmania plus a few extra order for some of our other campers so we met the girls at a restaurant near the Meg store plus Gerry and Barb plus Doug Mikes nephew did the lunch thing then off to Sam's club for mega shopping Ran into more of our campers loaded up their stuff too then off to Sorianos for more shopping then the girls hopped a palmania headed home the fast way and Mike and I headed into the traffic to go home 2 beers latter we made it back to the camp site ready for more happy hour just another day in the Isla cool

3 comments:

  1. Night time pictures, with no flash and a tripod work pretty good. That is a long drive back to camp, but the two beers really help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. However did Sara's ball get in there???

    ReplyDelete
  3. The poo poo stuff clean up is all in a days work. I could just see you working on it. Washing until your skin almost comes off. Keep on trucking ..

    Love to you both Bets...

    ReplyDelete