Monday, October 8, 2012

Oct 8th

Fingers crossed that a winter storm doses not raise havec

Heavely tied down ????
My last batch of wine before we leave I will have a good supply for when we get back well aged
Roger and Susie's Travels Well start the day off with nine holes of golf no better way to get a little exercise wild having fun I know because I past people on the road running I can not wrap my head around how much fun that could be but to each there own ????? then home still winterizing and loading a little at a time today I got one boat ready for the winter. This coming Sat. I have somebody coming from Williams lake to look at the boat we are trying to sell sounds positive will see ( a great buy for the young fellow)

3 comments:

  1. Hopefully the boat will sell. I'm sending you positive thoughts. I bet you are fitting more stuff in with the truck!!

    ReplyDelete