Tuesday, July 31, 2012

July 30th and 31st good news bad news

Parked in the back out of the way how long?????

The new temp tow car

Pretty decent shape for a 1988 tires over 80% worth more then I paid for the truck
Roger and Susie's Travels Yesterday 30th (good news) I gave Stuart the day off /Launched the boat for a month of fishing and cruising in the marina /got the little tow car towed in to the garage for hydraulic clutch assessment for repairs (bad news) the tow car assessment is over $2000.00 not happening towed back home on the 31st for me to deal with at a latter date. July 31st (good news) I went and did nine holes of golf to take my mind off the dilemma (good news) on the way home I came across a temp vehicle to take the place of our little tow car till I can fix it myself not as pretty and a few running gear noises but nothing I can't deal with. The price was right $400 cash 1988 Blazer S10 4x4 with tires worth more then the truck (good news) Stuart got picked up by Tracy,s friend Leah for a few days of fun with her family and friends They will be doing a lot of trail bike riding etc will be cool for Stuart

1 comment:

  1. Which car is going to Mexico?

    You could always tow the original one and maybe get it repaired there??? On the other hand you can bring more junk in the temp car:)

    ReplyDelete