Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Sept 20 th I'm back







Roger and Susie's Travels Well besides getting ready for our trip south it seems that time is moving to fast Yesterday Robin made a quick trip to see us we were upgrade some sat receivers and the old ones had to be shipped back within 10 day (the reason for the quick trip) Peggy didn't come doctors appointments etc. We had good visit and Susie made excellent dinner. Today with Robin heading home I followed him to Arrow smith golf & country club in Qualicum and met Susan and Joseph there and they treated us to 18 holes of golf and lunch (Susan,s parents own the golf course they built it 15 years ago how cool) Susie could not come because of doctor appointments (it seem to me doctor take up to much of our time ????) We had a wonder full day and a great game of golf (lovely course and I will be back) 

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great time, golfing, lunch and socializing with friends, busy day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you were all able to get together. Everyone is looking good, I almost didn't recognize Robin! I guess Peggy & Susie are just getting ready for the big trop south.

    ReplyDelete